1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and these three are the same in substance,
equal in power and glory.
2. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and the New Testaments
as verbally and plenary inspired by God and inerrant in the original
writing, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he
sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death but also that
spiritual death which is separation from God and that all human
beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those
who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word,
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins; according
to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice;
and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our
Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there
for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit,
who convicts the sinner, regenerates, indwells, enlightens and guides
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ
are born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become
9. We believe on “that blessed hope” the personal and
pre-millennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust;
the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment
of the lost.